Bluechiip Ltd AGM Presentation
11/28/2016 11:06:40 AM
Melbourne, Nov 25, 2016 - (ABN Newswire) - Bluechiip Ltd (ASX:BCT) is pleased to provide the company's AGM Presentation.
Sample tracking for extreme environments using MEMS sensors
- Founded in 2003
- Listed on Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in 2011
- Head office in Melbourne, Australia
- Global Distribution Network
- Key manufacturing partners in Europe, UK and Malaysia.
- OEM Partnering agreement in Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) and IVF
- OEM Partnering agreement with Planet Innovation (BRW's Most Innovative Company '14,'15,'16)
- Strong IP portfolio - 24 granted patents, 7 pending in 10 patent families
Our Product : Chip + Reader + Software
- Unique technology, superior to labels, barcodes and RFID
- Operates reliably down to -196 DEG C
- Instant sample temperature sensing
- Gamma resistant
- Reduces human error
- Increases productivity
- Extremely difficult to copy
- Applications in niche markets, e.g. cryogenic storage and biobanking
2016 Pipeline and Results
- Partner pipeline grown to over 30 opportunities
- Genea Biomedx - OEM Supply Agreement Executed
- Planet Innovation - OEM Supply Agreement and Investment
- 9 Developer & Starter Kit Sales Accelerating
-- Mar: Autism CRC - End user. Ongoing consumables
-- Jun: US Cryogenics consumables manufacturer
--- Australian researcher organisation
-- Aug: Centre for Disease Control China (CDC China)
-- Sep: US Auto ID and Data Capture Company
-- Nov: Kit sale to CDC China
--- 2 Kit sales to SIAD in EU - biobank solution provider
--- Kit sale to Denmark University - OEM validator
1. Well protected and expanding differentiated IP portfolio
2. Large growing target market with very large adjacent market opportunities
3. Dramatically increasing partner pipeline with well advanced product development
4. Partner opportunity conversion with 2 executed licence and supply agreements
5. Initial repeat revenues with licence, service and product sales expected to grow in FY'17 on partner's product launch
To view the presentation, please visit:
About: Bluechiip Ltd
Founded in 2003 and ASX listed in 2011, Bluechiip Ltd (ASX:BCT) has its head office in Melbourne, Australia and distribution channels around the globe.
Bluechiip's unique and patented technology combines secure wireless sample tracking with integrated temperature reading for use in extreme environments, working reliably in temperatures from -196DEG C to +200DEG C, and impervious to autoclaving, gamma irradiation sterilization, humidification, centrifuging, cryogenic storage and frosting.
Based on MEMS technology, the Bluechiip(R) tag contains no electronics. Unlike traditional tracking technology like labels, barcodes or RFID, Bluechiip does not require line-of-sight visibility for temperature readings and tracking, and so can be read through frost without damaging the sample.
The tag can either be embedded or manufactured into storage products such as vials or bags. Easy identification, along with any associated information from the tag can be detected by a reader, which can also sense the temperature of the tagged items. Unlike other tracking methods, the Bluechiip(R) technology can sense the temperature of each item a tag is attached to or embedded in.
This technology is particularly important for industries such as the $2b biopreservation and cryopreservation market, which processes more than 300 million samples per year of tissue, blood, serum, plasma, etc., for industries such as pharmaceuticals, IVF, research and clinical trials. It also has applications in cold chain logistics, food, manufacturing, security and defence.
Further information is available at http://www.bluechiip.com
comments powered by