Achaogen (AKAO) To Host Conference Call And Webcast Of Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results On November 7, 2016
11/1/2016 10:20:58 AM
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov. 01, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Achaogen, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAO), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel antibacterials addressing multi-drug resistant (MDR) gram-negative infections, today announced that it will report its third quarter 2016 financial results on Monday, November 7, 2016 after the close of the U.S. financial markets. Following the results announcement, company management will host a conference call and webcast discussion of the results and provide a general corporate update. Access to the event can be obtained as follows:
LIVE access on Monday, November 7, 2016
• 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time
• Telephone 877-857-6163 (domestic) or 719-325-4879 (international); conference ID 6858559
• Webcast available at http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=121592
• Telephone replay will be available beginning at approximately 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Monday, November 7, 2016 through 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Monday, November 21st by calling 844-512-2921 (domestic) or 412-317-6671 (international); conference ID 6858559.
• Webcast replay will be available on the Achaogen website at www.achaogen.com in the Investors section. A replay of the webcast will be archived for 30 days following the presentation.
Achaogen is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company passionately committed to the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel antibacterials to treat MDR gram-negative infections. Achaogen is developing plazomicin, Achaogen's lead product candidate, for the treatment of serious bacterial infections due to MDR Enterobacteriaceae, including carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae. Achaogen's plazomicin program is funded in part with a contract from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority. Plazomicin is the first clinical candidate from Achaogen's gram-negative antibiotic discovery engine, and Achaogen has other programs in early and late preclinical stages focused on other MDR gram-negative infections. For more information, please visit www.achaogen.com.
comments powered by