The Regulatory Affairs Specialist will maintain Cepheid change control process to provide input and supply documentation on whether changes require new regulatory submissions with the United States FDA and International Regulatory Agencies.
San Diego ,
- Are you a highly motivated self-starter looking to join a dynamic regulatory affairs team?
- Do you have the ability to comprehend and interpret material and issues of a scientific or technical nature?
- Are you prepared to put your...
BASF, The Chemical Company
• Are you a highly motivated self-starter looking to join a dynamic regulatory affairs team?
• Do you have the ability to comprehend and interpret material and issues of a scientific or technical nature?
• Are you prepared to put your advanced...
Do you have experience as a Regulatory Specialist in the nutrition, food, vitamins, supplements or OTC industry? This is an exciting opportunity to work with a global Consumer Health Company in New Jersey as a Lead Regulatory Specialist for Vitamins,...
The Regulatory Affairs Associate assists in Intercept’s regulatory process, assist in the organization of the production and review of the company’s documents relating to the drug products and development activities to Global...
City NewarkState California [CA]Title Manager, Regulatory AffairsDepartment Regulatory AffairsDescription JOB SUMMARY:This position has been created to support the post approval commitments for Depomed's marketed products in the areas of Advertising,...
Would you like to lead a Regulatory team to up to 6 NDA's in the next three years? Would you like to be a part of the strategic growth of a Regulatory department making a significant impact on processes and culture?
We are recruiting for an...
An in-vitro diagnostics company in Fremont, CA is looking to add a regulatory affairs senior specialist to their team to help with 510(K) clearances and regulatory intelligence. There will be room for growth within the team and there will be a high...
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc.
Why Join Us
Ultragenyx is a clinical stage biotechnology company committed to bringing to market novel products for the treatment of rate and ultra-rare diseases with an initial focus on serious debilitating metabolic genetic diseases. We are...
The Quality Affairs Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing quality systems at
AGTC that are applicable to internal and external product development activities.
• The Quality Affairs Specialist will...