• Isolate a variety of cell types from fresh blood daily in a timely manner.
• Receive customer requests and track until work is complete.
• Perform established flow cytometry protocols to assess QC of daily isolations and record...
• Isolation and cryopreservation of primary PBMCs from both whole blood and leukopaks
• Handling and processing of primary blood and tissue from mouse and primate sources
• Maintain sterile technique while culturing isolated primary...
Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc.
Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc. (LBRI), a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, operates the Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research (FNLCR). FNLCR is a Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) sponsored by...