Stanford University, School of Medicine
Stanford Health Care (SHC), Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital (LPCH), and the Stanford University School of Medicine (SOM) are jointly developing innovative cell and gene-based therapies for the treatment of disease and the promotion of health in...
Pliant Therapeutics, Inc.
Pliant Therapeutics is an early stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel therapies for fibrotic diseases. Founded by Third Rock Ventures with world-renowned academic thought leaders, Pliant is raising the bar...
San Francisco Bay Area/ Near SoSF,
- Operations leadership role to manage daily activities of high-complexity molecular diagnostic testing lab within a successful biotech company located near South San Francisco.
- Newly-conceived managerial role will entail oversight and...
Bulletproof Documentation, Inc.
Responsible for the management of GxP computer validation activities for on premises and externally hosted applications. The manager will ensure computer system validation activities adhere to FDA, EMA and local regulations and guidances, ICH...
Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- This position will report to the Senior Director, Clinical Operations
- The individual will be responsible for all aspects of clinical trial materials packaging, labeling, distribution and inventory management
- Coordinate packaging and labeling...
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, Inc.
South San Fransico,
Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central...
Xencor Inc. is an innovative biotechnology company located in the Los Angeles area (near Pasadena) and in San Diego. We recently completed a successful IPO and have an excellent opportunity for a Supervisor, Facilities & Laboratory Management to...
Nitto Denko Technical
QA Manager/Specialist (KLS004)
(Note: position title will be dependent on the level of the candidate’s experience)
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Lead the company’s efforts to become ICH Q7 compliant.
• Review and approve “method validation...
Tocagen is a clinical-stage, cancer-selective gene therapy company focused on developing first-in-class, broadly applicable product candidates designed to activate a patient’s immune system against their own cancer from within.
Every member of our...
Revance Therapeutics, Inc.
The Contracts Manager will lead the contract administration process, which includes providing assistance with development and execution of company contracts. This position partners with internal clients from other departments to...