These are some of the facts that concern us:
• Seven billion people are on our planet, growing to nine billion in the next few decades.
• A large percentage of people are moving to a more “developed world” high-protein diet comprised...
Serve as a primary technical field contact for 10X Genomics’ customers responsible for all new installations, customer trainings, troubleshooting support and for providing general Next-Gen Sequencing support to 10X customers. This individual will...
Asahi Kasei Bioprocess America
Asahi Kasei Bioprocess America (AKBA) provides pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturers with a comprehensive suite of tools to maximize safety and improve yields of biotherapeutics during research, clinical and...
- Member of the Upstream Quality Assurance Production Process Unit
- Support all aspects of quality related to the manufacture of products.
- Primary responsibility is to provide Shop Floor QA support during routine operations in the...
• Performing protein purification using AKTA systems
• Preparing buffers
• Performing enzyme activity assay and other protein assays using SoftMaxPro and electrophoresis methods
• Documenting experimental data
• Formatting Data in XL
Catalyst Biosciences, Inc.
South San Francisco,
Catalyst’s scientific research is currently devoted to the creation and clinical development of improved, next-generation, pro-coagulant proteases and novel proteases that cleave targets in the complement cascade. Exceptional Science. Essential...
Promega is looking for an experienced research scientist to lead projects related to protein engineering and laboratory automation. An ideal candidate will have experience in the fields of protein engineering, molecular biology, biochemistry and...
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., located in the North San Diego County city of Carlsbad, was founded in 1989 to create advanced, novel medicines to treat complex and challenging diseases. We are the pioneer in the discovery and development of antisense...
Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc.
Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc. (LBRI), a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, operates the Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research (FNLCR). FNLCR is a Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) sponsored by...
The Research and Development Method Validation Scientist takes a leading role in research and development of robust analytical test method through all stages of drug development. He or she is responsible for method development,...