San Francisco Bay Area,
- Strategic, drug-product manufacturing leadership role with a small pharma that’s conducting clinical studies through Phase III; company offers a collaborative work culture and pleasant office environment.
- Seeking a savvy product manufacturing...
Individual will be responsible for directing drug product manufacturing and development at Ophthotech. Individual will be responsible for management of contract manufacturing (fill-finish) and management of clinical supplies. Responsibilities...
The successful candidate will assume responsibility relating to analytical development efforts for Ophthotech’s therapeutic programs and will include oversight, direction, and day to day management of activities at contract testing laboratories. The...
Cellics Therapeutics Inc.
• The new hire will report to Director of Technical Operation. The successful incumbent will work on all process development aspects of nanotechnology as novel medicine.
• Developing, optimizing, and scaling up TFF purification processes/procedures...
The incumbent is responsible for developing and executing global regulatory strategies aimed at the most efficient regulatory pathway for Ignyta’s development programs. This involves collaboration with cross-functional...
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc.
Why Join Us?
Ultragenyx is a clinical stage biotechnology company committed to bringing to market novel products for the treatment of rare and ultra-rare diseases with an initial focus on serious debilitating metabolic genetic diseases. Founded in...
Bulletproof Documentation, Inc.
CMC Report Writer
Scope of Work:
In support of preparation of the CMC sections of the BLA for Company biosimilar products, Bulletproof to provide two CMC report writers responsible to develop body of required CMC technical reports.
Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Regulatory Affairs Manager
The responsibilities of this newly created position will focus on being the lead individual supporting the development and implementation of CMC regulatory strategies for Alder BioPharmaceuticals development programs....
South San Francisco,
• Provide laboratory analytical support for method development, trouble-shooting, Process Chemistry and Formulation Development as needed
• Assist in technical review of QC data generated at CMOs for release, stability, in-process control, method...
Receptos, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Celgene, is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing innovative therapeutics in immune disease.
The CMC Associate Director is responsible for directing manufacturing,...