We seek to recruit a Vice President and Department Head, DMPK & Exploratory Toxicology, based in Shanghai, China.
- Provide direction and business strategy in order for the department to continue its leading position in the field as a service provider
- Manage routine operation and business activities of four major functional groups, i.e., Pharmacokinetics, In Vitro ADME, Bioanalysis, and Exploratory Toxicology
- Provide scientific mentoring and professional development to all levels of scientists within the department
- Provide organizational as well as scientific and technical leadership support for cross functional projects involving medchem, biology, and/or biologics
- Build new, while maintaining existing, business relationships with international and domestic pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Manage budget and expenses
- Oversee recruiting and staffing activities.
- A PhD with 10-15 years of industrial experiences in the field; previously served as a DMPK representative or project leader in support of drug discovery and development programs
- Ability to provide both technical and administrative leadership: previously managed and supervised a group of scientists including PhDs
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both speaking and writing
- This position is located in Shanghai, China
Please submit your resume to email@example.com quoting Job reference 16009 in the subject line of your email.