Global Commercial Operations Information Systems (GCOIS) is seeking a Specialist IS Business Systems Analyst. This experienced senior business analyst to support and the organizations evolving needs emerging from healthcare policy changes, payor dynamics, and product launches. The analyst will focus on spotting opportunities to leverage technology to meet evolving business challenges (business relationship manager) as well as driving digital execution excellence (project manager) across the US Commercial Business.
Core responsibilities include leveraging existing technology platforms (CRM, Marketing Automation, Call Centers, Web) to drive efficiencies and effectiveness throughout commercial processes as well as seeking out new technologies that will be critical in the ever-changing space of pharma. This is a cross functional role that requires collaboration with peer groups across different organizations and functions.
The project portfolio includes master data integration from Amgen's core systems to vendor hosted systems; operational support for the external partners managing the reimbursement call centers, copay, nurse partner, field reimbursement, fulfillments and other patient support programs; partnering with the Commercial Center of Excellence (CCOE) to enable patient generated data acquisition, reporting, analytics and insights; and leveraging technology to establish multi-channel marketing capabilities for Amgen's product pipeline.
- The USBO business analyst will be responsible for building and managing relationships with several key business functions, and identifying ways technology can support the value, access, and reimbursement space, as well as upcoming product launches.
- Scale the technology arm of the business to focus on an evolving and increasingly important customer base.
- Assess, analyze, and deliver technical solutions (website enhancements, digital details, emailing campaigns, mobile apps) across varying business needs.
- IS support in ideating/developing innovative solutions and project managing their execution.
- Align key stakeholders, facilitate consensus, and manage cross-functional teams to ensure that assessment / implementation activities are executed efficiently and successfully.
- Advise technical teams and business teams on relevant controls for the services in the group.
- Vendor Management and oversight.
Master's degree and 3 years of Information Systems experience
Bachelor's degree and 5 years of Information Systems experience
Associate's degree and 10 years of Information Systems experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Information Systems experience
- Strong organizational, planning and financial management skills.
- Working knowledge of LEAN/AGILE software development methodologies.
- Ability to work in a changing environment, under pressure, handing multiple projects at once and have the ability to effectively collaborate across a matrixed organization.
- Excellent Communication skills to communicate fluently across and up through organization, including escalation and mitigation of issues, risks and business impacts.
- Ability to think strategically about technology and recommend solutions that align with business strategy and achieve the greatest business impact.
Amgen discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen was one of the first companies to realize the new sciences promise by bringing safe, effective medicines from lab, to manufacturing plant, to patient.