Are you a Test Engineer with software development experience? Have you worked with National Instruments CVI? If so, then this job is perfect for you! My client, a renowned medical device company located in Batesville, IN, is actively recruiting for a Test Engineer to join its team. They will entertain both junior level (3+ years of experience) and senor level (10-15 years) candidates for this position.
This will be structured as a 12 month minimum contract with high likelihood of extension, and will pay $35 to $45 per hour based on level of experience. Batesville is located one hour from Indianapolis and 45 minutes from Cincinnati.
The Test Engineer will work on the development of software that tests the circuit boards for hospital beds. This is a highly visible role, as this work will support company subsidiaries in Michigan and South Carolina as well. The Test Engineer will have the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- Design, develop and upgrade automatic electronic test equipment for new products, engineering changes and productivity improvements
- Develop documentation for test systems as needed including test system requirement specifications, software requirement specifications, schematics, block diagrams, etc.
- Work closely with PCB suppliers to architect and implement board level, functional tests appropriate for electronic platform
- Work closely with manufacturing and suppliers to implement appropriate module level tests
The best candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- B.S. in an Engineering discipline
- Functional testing experience
- Experience with National Instruments CVI
- A background in software development (C, C++, C#, Java, YAML, or any other language)
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a top-tier organization and take on a highly visible role. If you are interested in learning more, please forward your resume and/or reach out to me at the details below!