Lexicon is a growing biopharmaceutical company located in Basking Ridge, New Jersey and The Woodlands, Texas. Our world class team is focused on the discovery, development and delivery of breakthrough treatments to market to help patients live better lives. We are dedicated to making Lexicon a great place to work by providing employees with the benefits, services, and programs which will allow them to reach their full potential.
We are searching for an entrepreneurial, highly motivated Territory Business Manager to support our recent Oncology product launch in the treatment of Carcinoid Syndrome. This position will report to our Northeast Regional Business Manager. The successful incumbent will have a direct impact on the execution of our launch strategy and demonstrating our commercial values of keeping the patient at center, collaboration, relentless pursuit of excellence and trust in all we do.
This position would be responsible for the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania territory.
This position will act as an integral member of our Commercial Sales team by effectively executing against our brand strategy to achieve specific sales goals to support our key Oncology product launch.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• This direct customer facing role will be responsible for executing our brand and sales strategy to effectively demonstrate our product value to key customers
• Utilizing knowledge and expertise of local market trends, institutions, and key customers to optimize our national strategy to drive business results at the territory level
• Utilizing internal resources, such as market data and analysis to shape territory business plans in order to drive business results and impact patients
• Responsible for using our internal systems to work through call planning and record call activity
• Identifying and seizing opportunities to build organizational efficiency and process improvements to positively impact business results
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Minimum of 5 (five) years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• Minimum of 3 (three) years of sales experience, preferably in an Oncology, Specialty Care, Hospital or Rare Disease area
• Proven track record of sales results, commitment to performance excellence
• Ability to develop strategic long term relationships with customers aimed at helping patients and achieving business results
• Nursing background is a preference
• Strong alignment to our corporate values of patient at center, collaboration, relentless pursuit of excellence and trust in all we do
To apply, please visit the careers section of our website: https://lexpharmacareers.silkroad.com/.
For additional information about Lexicon and its programs, please visit www.lexpharma.com.
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test, background check and verification of credentials before beginning employment.
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.