Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., located in the North San Diego County city of Carlsbad, was founded in 1989 to create advanced, novel medicines to treat complex and challenging diseases. We are the pioneer in the discovery and development of antisense drugs with more than 1300 patents.
Ionis is a challenging, motivating and rewarding environment designed to foster innovation and scientific excellence. Our founding goals have changed little in over 27 years and our success is a direct result of our outstanding employees. We are interested in bringing together individuals with different skill sets into this creative environment to be part of a productive team. Join us and experience our unique culture while you develop and expand your career.
Ionis is seeking a temporary programmer in Biometrics to support data process in safety monitoring of our clinical trials. This is a 6 to 12 month assignment.
• Provide data processing support
• Provide data listings and graphs using SAS to support safety monitoring for clinical trials
• Other duties as assigned
• College degree in a Science-related field
• At least 6 months of SAS user experience
• An ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment
• Good communication skills, written and verbal
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. PRINCIPALS ONLY.
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is proud to be an EEO employer.