Why Join Us?
Ultragenyx is a clinical stage biotechnology company committed to bringing to market novel products for the treatment of rare and ultra-rare diseases with an initial focus on serious debilitating metabolic genetic diseases. Founded in 2010, the company has rapidly built a diverse portfolio of both large and small molecule candidates with the potential to address diseases for which the unmet medical need is high, the biology for treatment is clear, and for which there are no approved therapies.
Come join our team during this exciting time of growth and opportunities!
Our headquarters in located in Novato, CA, 25 miles north of San Francisco with additional office space in Brisbane, CA.
The temporary/contract Clinical Trial Associate (CTA) is responsible for providing administrative support for one or more clinical trial programs. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that clinical trials are conducted in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and applicable regulations governing the conduct of clinical trials. The core duties and responsibilities of the temporary/contract CTA include, but are not limited to:
• Perform general administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution, e.g., assist with the development and formatting of documents, review and reconciliation of study-specific information, etc.
• Collect, disseminate, and/or track regulatory documents, as required
• Assist with filing documents in the Trial Master File
• Track and prepare study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools
• Manage and track study-specific contracts and clinical study payments in applicable systems
• Create and track purchase orders for clinical trial programs
• Manage and track clinical and non-clinical supplies, including purchase and shipping
• Assist with the development and distribution of site binders
• Set-up and coordinate meetings, take and distribute meeting minutes
• Bachelor degree or equivalent curriculum (scientific or healthcare discipline preferred). Persons without a formal degree who have comparable depth and breadth of training and experience and who meet job-specific criteria are eligible for consideration
• Requires no previous clinical trial coordination and/or site management experience
• Must be able to prioritize and manage a large volume of work and show attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential as the CTA interacts with many people of varying levels of responsibility for clinical trial programs
• Must be able to write clearly and summarize information effectively
• Must have the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with management and peers
• Experience using computer applications including spreadsheets, email, word-processing software and web-based systems
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital and veteran status.