Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
We are looking for a Temp Research Associate to join our Pre-Therapeutic Target Discovery group, working on a project related to mouse embryology. By examining the effects of biologics on embryonic development, this project is aimed at developing a new technology that will allow the elucidation of biologic mechanisms of specific classes of therapeutic targets.
1.Setting up timed-pregnancies in mice for the generation of embryos at multiple developmental time points
2. Administration of specified biologics (antibodies, Traps, recombinant proteins) to pregnant mice by intraperitoneal injection
3.Harvesting and microdissection of embryos and yolk sacs between gestational stages E9.5-E15.5
4. Collection of maternal and fetal blood serum samples
5. Immunohistochemical analysis of yolk sacs and embryos, both in whole mount and histological specimens
6. Whole mount in situ hybridization of embryonic specimens
7. Protein sample preparation from embryonic tissues and western blot analysis