Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: Responsible for providing guidance to their direct reports and performing tasks as a Calibration Technician.
Leadership-Related Activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Provides on-the-floor guidance and support to direct reports;
* Ensures employees timesheets are completed on time;
* Monitors employees training to ensure that all requirements are met, including OJT;
* Maintain up-to-date training records for self and direct reports;
* Perform minimally monthly performance feedback meetings with direct reports;
* Escalates all performance issues to management and/or HR.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Education and Experience:
* Perform basic plumbing and tube bending jobs.
* Work with medium and low voltages.
* Loop check, tune, troubleshoot, and startup of instrumentation.
* Calibrate various types of instrumentation including temperature, pressure, level, flow and analytical instruments.
* Assist the FM-M process and clean utility technicians in trouble shooting facilities and process related issues.
* Follow current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs).
* Communicate with mid and senior management within the facilities department.
* May be assigned other facility related work tasks/issues that are outside the calibration department's normal work duties.
* Schedule, assign, and approve monthly calibration work in BMRAM.
* Participate in entering change controls for upgrading BMRAM.
* Communicate with the Facilities Scheduler on scheduling monthly incursions.
* Participate in Regulatory Inspections.
* Requires technical certificate or AAS in engineering or construction technologies with 3 years of experience in a similar position. Relevant experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.