Talent Acquisition helps to deliver AstraZeneca’s ambitious business strategy through recruiting best in class (internal and external) talent to meet the needs and demands of the business. Talent Acquisition at AstraZeneca is transforming. Our ambition is to build a world class function by being more proactive with our recruitment approach and developing long term pipelines of talent. We are passionate about delivering a truly differentiated candidate experience and are building in house teams to deliver this for the business. If you are motivated by the opportunity to drive that change then join us!
You will be responsible for developing and implementing Talent Acquisition strategies in partnership with the Human Resources Business Partners, Global Talent Acquisition Leads, Senior Business Leaders and Hiring Managers to identify and fill vacancies with talented individuals with the right capability and skills in a timely and cost efficient manner. Your role will involve proactive activity anticipating talent needs, developing and executing sourcing plans, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management and managing the hiring administration process. Typical accountabilities will include: Essential Requirements
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant talent acquisition experience
- Expert in delivering full life cycle recruitment services
- Expert in identifying and securing passive candidates via various ‘direct’ channels – Social Media; LinkedIn etc., networking, market mapping, careers fairs, industry events etc
- Highly competent IT skills, including all Microsoft office, spreadsheets, databases, reports and able to produce meaningful management information.
- Advanced communication, presentation and project management skills
- Proven experience in implementing change programs
- Advanced Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Strong persuading, influencing, negotiating and consultation skills
- Ability to build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Comprehensive knowledge of government regulations regarding employment topics
Next Steps – Apply today!
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience supporting recruitment efforts for research and development clients in Oncology and/or Immuno-Oncology, ideally in the Biotechnology industry
- Deep understanding of Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industry
- Corporate recruiting experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.