SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER - MEDICAL DEVICES
A global medical device company, specializing in minimally invasive products, is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to add to their growing QA team. Specializing in 41 medical specialties, 16,000 products, and servicing 135 countries, this is an excellent opportunity to make an impact and be among the leaders in developing healthcare devices that have improved lives around the world.
This position is located in Winston-Salem, NC and is a direct-hire role. Relocation may be considered for the right candidate.
The Supplier Quality Engineer is involved in supplier qualification and monitoring of supplier quality. Job responsibilities include:
- Maintain, assess and monitor supplier quality
- Coordinate and perform supplier qualification activities such as audits
- Conduct risk assessments
- Collect supplier data
- Participate on the Material Review Board
- Facilitate resolution of raw material nonconformities
- Cross-functional work with various levels of the global organization
Candidate Requirements include:
- B.S. Degree or relevant and substantial experience
- Background in the medical device industry and working with ISO 13485
- Experience leading supplier audits
- ISO 13485 Certified Lead auditor would be desirable
- Knowledgeable on Quality tools and principles (risk assessment)
The Supplier Quality Engineer will have the opportunity to be impactful and bring the Supplier Quality group up to where they strive to be. This is an excellent chance to be a part of innovative medical solutions to enhance patient care worldwide.
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in this exciting opportunity. Apply on-line now for consideration.