Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: Responsible for the direction, organization and supervision of all shipping operations within a pharmaceutical industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Oversees responsibilities of the shipping material handlers;
* Responsible for leading and training workforce on cold chain shipping practices.
* Ensures outgoing shipments are coordinated properly to Filler, Labelers and between CMOs to meet deadlines both domestically and internationally;
* Oversee intra-transfer of cold chain products;
* Oversees management of transportation related records;
* Follows established safety practices and SOPs in a cGMP environment;
* Responsible for maintaining/updating shipping SOPs;
* Identifies strategic areas of opportunity and executes continuous improvement initiatives throughout the logistics;
* Promotes cooperation, teamwork and open communications company-wide as well as externally;
* Prepares, distributes and presents metric and project status reports to management;
* Responsible for executing year over year improvements in employee development, safety, quality and customer service through lean and six sigma initiatives.
Knowledge and Specialized Skills:
Education and Experience:
* Demonstrated supervisory skills;
* Strong interpersonal, oral, and written skills;
* Good understanding of word processing, spreadsheet, and database management software;
* Strong organizational skills to direct Regeneron personnel in day to day operations.
* BS/BA in business or scientific discipline plus 5 years of related experience preferred; may substitute experience in lieu of education.
* Experience in managing and supervising personnel including: training, work assignments, setting expectations, and performance evaluations.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.