Join The Jackson Laboratory for Genomic Medicine (JAX-GM) Staff and Administrative Services team and be part of leading the search for tomorrow’s cures. You will join a mission that uses cutting edge research and technology in genomics and genetics to help diagnose, treat and cure human disease.
At The Laboratory, we value innovative, forward thinking individuals who want to collaborate with world-class scientists and empower the global community to improve human health.
Staff and Administrative Services is currently seeking candidates for positions such as:
• Clinical Genomic Technologist
• Director, Development & Major Gifts
• Human Resource Generalist
• Program Manager, Marketing Operations
• Program Manager, Genetic Counseling
• Resident Supervisor - Summer Student Program
• Research Scientist
The Jackson Laboratory for Genomic Medicine (JAX-GM) is a state-of-the-art genomics research center on the campus of the University of Connecticut Health Center in Farmington, Connecticut. The mission at The Jackson Laboratory for Genomic Medicine is to discover the complex causes of disease and develop diagnostics and therapeutics, to empower the global medical community and Connecticut’s growing bioscience industry.
JAX-GM draws on the genetics, genomics and computational biology expertise of our growing faculty; which are recruited from among the world’s best scientific labs and institutions. A greater understanding of individual genomes is allowing JAX Genomic Medicine scientists to begin to personalize medicine. Research done at JAX will lead to disease prediction, prevention and treatment being tailored to each patient’s unique genome.
As part of the Staff and Administrative Services team at JAX-GM, you will be at the forefront of technology and science, and part of our mission to lead the search for tomorrow’s cures.
To learn more, attend our Career Forum at our renowned Farmington, Connecticut research center on Tuesday, March 28th from 4 pm to 7 pm. You will learn from world-class scientists about cutting-edge research, engage with senior business leaders, and meet with hiring managers to discuss these exciting Staff and Administrative Services career opportunities. To SIGN UP for the Career Forum, click the APPLY NOW button and you’ll be redirected to the event registration page.
Unable to attend, but interested in exploring the opportunity to be part of the JAX Staff and Administrative Services team? Click the APPLY NOW button and REGISTER ANYWAY. Your resume will be sent directly to the hiring managers.
Depending on the position, an advanced degree in the area of expertise or a number of years of experience in similar and/or related technology platform maybe required. Successful candidate traits include:
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports and presentations, often under tight time constraints
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills enabling the effective exchange of information with people representing a wide diversity of disciplines and levels of sophistication
• Ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks utilizing strong prioritization skills and advanced attention to detail, while understanding project principles and requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.