You will be responsible for, under attorney supervision, providing business sound, cost-effective and timely legal support concerning US and foreign trademark and copyright matters. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years trademark paralegal Foreign and US work experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Collegial, precise, performance-driven, professional, looking to expand knowledge and responsibilities over time
Next Steps – Apply today!
- Ten (10) or more years trademark experience
- Paralegal Certificate
- In-house trademark experience
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.