This position is responsible for executing technical and laboratory activities that support the translational biology program, particularly RXDX-106.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Create, execute, and troubleshoot protocols and experiments
2. Conduct tissue culture and develop stable cell lines
3. Conduct mammalian cell transfection and/or viral infection experiments
4. Execute immunoassays, including ELISA, western blot, and flow cytometry
5. Isolate proteins and nucleic acids from mammalian cells
6. Communicate experimental strategies and results to peers and executives
Perform all duties in keeping with the Company’s core values, policies and all applicable regulations.
1. Degree in Biological Sciences or related scientific discipline with related laboratory experience, including design and execution of related experiments, as indicated below:
a. Bachelors: with 4+ years relevant experience or equivalent education and experience.
b. Masters: 2+ years relevant experience or equivalent education and experience.
2. Experience in basic techniques in immunology, immune-oncology
3. Excellent communication/interpersonal skills/problem solving
4. Highly organized, self-directed, and detail oriented
5. Motivated to work in a team at a dynamic and growing oncology company
6. Experience with developing and optimizing molecular and cellular biology lab processes
7. Experience with mammalian cell culture and transfection/transduction techniques