The incumbent will be a part of the manufacturing organization and provide technical support in the areas of glassware/manufacturing parts washing, assembly of manufacturing accessories, solution preparation, inventory control of laboratory glassware and related manufacturing parts, and assist in manufacturing operations.
• Operation and routine maintenance of glass-washing equipment.
• Collection of dirty glassware and distribution of clean glassware to appropriate locations within the laboratories.
• Sterilization using an autoclave and operation of a depyrogenation oven.
• Prepare solutions based on specifications and written procedures.
• Perform basic chemical/solution testing.
• Maintain safe and clean work environment and ensure compliance by following current GMPs and established internal control procedures.
• Cleaning and maintenance of laboratories.
• Distribution of appropriate gowning supplies to all locations within the manufacturing areas.
• Assist as required in fill/finish operations.
• Document production by completing forms, logs, reports and records of equipment and batches.
• Update job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
• Minimum 5 years of related industry experience or equivalent educational background.
• Skilled worker with at least 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology and/or sterile production, preferably in large-scale bacterial manufacturing environment.
• Experience with toxin manufacturing preferred.
• Experience in FDA regulated environments preferred.
• Minimum High school education or equivalency.
Preferred Additional Skills (i.e., Computer):
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
• Basic computer skills and proficiency with MS Word and Outlook preferred.