Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
The Manager, Field Programs is a key contributor to the team responsible for providing proactive support to Regeneron's Marketing team, our Field-based employees and their management. The person in this position is responsible for general oversight and administration of Regeneron's Speaker programs and other field-based programs as required. In addition, this individual will be responsible for developing metrics and reports that quantify the impact of any and all field-based programs and ensuring continued alignment with corporate strategy, policies and procedures.
* Work in conjunction with Regeneron's Commercial management team to define, design, execute, communicate, and maintain a robust and pertinent promotional speaker program.
* Coordinate the establishment of a speaker bureau including the contracting and training of associated faculty, the buy or build of a speaker bureau platform and the on-boarding of an associated logistics partner.
* Assist the Marketing team in their development of meaningful content and help faciliate Legal, Regulatory and Medical review of same.
* Provide leadership and oversight to the program after launch, serving as the first point of escalation or exception review as needed.
* Partner with Marketing to explore and deliver as approved, additional field-based programs.
* Collaborate with the appropriate Training groups to deliver pertinent training on a schedule that best serves the needs of the business.
* Proactively manage logistics vendors to ensure exemplary service regardless of program location and/or media type.
* Ensure that all spend associated with field-based programs is accurately captured and delivered on time in a format compatible with Regeneron's reporting systems.
* Serve as department lead for all Requests-for-Funding logistics including regional dsiplays and sponsorships.