Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
The Senior Manager/ Associate Director, Consumer Marketing main area of responsibility will be to develop and implement a comprehensive Consumer Marketing plan for inadequately controlled persistent asthma that will ultimately drive demand for our product in a very aggressive market. Main responsibilities include: agency management, budget management, patient education materials development and implementation, campaign plan development and implementation, coordination with market research, consumer message and creative development and execution.
Responsibilities will focus on the asthma indication in the U.S. and Global for our product and will include:
* Contributing to and implementing a 1-3 year consumer strategy and tactical plan for the pre-launch, launch and post-launch periods.
* Develop and implement a plan for optimal channel distribution for communication with patients with inadequately controlled persistent asthma.
* Build business cases for patient-oriented programs that contribute to sustainable brand growth.
* Drive digital and social media strategies and create programs that reach beyond typical banner and paid search for accelerated brand awareness.
* Create and refine innovative patient education materials and execute plans for dissemination of appropriate patient materials via physicians' offices, email, direct mail, electronic delivery and other media.
* Working closely with our co-commercialization partner to ensure alignment of Consumer strategy and tactics across the alliance,
working closely with colleagues responsible for the atopic dermatitis indication to insure consistency of branding and complimentary tactics.
This person will report into the Director, Consumer Marketing. The focus for this role will be more weighted in the U.S. market, but the role will adequately support Global consumer initiatives.