Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Provide functional and technical mapping and project execution support for commercial technology and data systems, manage requirements through training and enhancements/lifecycle of systems. Specifically related to Veeva and Salesforce.com and related sales processes (e.g. call and account management, profiling, IC, digital sales aid, field expenses, sales operations systems). Provide internal technology expertise to key commercial functions, focusing on Field Sales, Field Effectiveness, Sales Operations to drive technology use and investment forward in a strategic manner.
Business Technology Execution:
- Provide support to Commercial IT leaders in developing business cases by providing business benefits analysis and estimates for area of responsibility (business requirements, functional design, business processes, UAT).
- Elicit requirements for projects and enhancements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts as required by the project methodology.
- Completes business process mapping and design.
- Translates requirements and processes into functional design.
- Leads user acceptance testing for major initiatives, small projects and enhancements ensuring that the final solution delivers against business requirements.
- Define small enhancements including business requirements and UAT and work with Project Leader to implement small enhancements.
- Serve as the conduit between the internal functional owner community and the software development team(s) through which requirements flow and are designed, built and tested.
- Ensure conceptual, functional, and technical designs will meet functional and non-functional requirements for projects and enhancements.
- Understands the business processes associated with the project and ensures the solution is designed and built to meet client business requirements and is fit for its intended use.
-Support end-user technology training and communications.
Business Technology Planning:
- Support commercial IT and commercial leadership to Identify gaps in existing processes, determine disposition (major project, small project, enhancement) and provide recommendations for future process & technology improvements.
- Build and maintain relationships with assigned customers.
- Develop and continually strengthen deep knowledge of business and business processes for assigned areas.
- Define business requirements, identify trends and gaps with existing processes, and recommend projects as input into the annually planning process business requirements, functional design, business processes, UAT).
-Act as a workstream lead to ensure plans that support key process areas meet business requirements now and for the future.