Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Provide functional and technical mapping and project execution support for commercial data systems, manage requirements through training and enhancements/lifecycle of systems and integration planning, reporting support. Specifically related to supporting commercial data integration (customer master, syndicated data sets, specialty pharmacies, market data, CRM systems) Provide internal technology expertise to key commercial functions, focusing on Sales reporting, Customer Master data, Visualization and reporting tools (e.g. Qlik, Tableau) to drive technology use and investment forward in a strategic manner.
Business Technology Execution:
- Elicit requirements for projects and enhancements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts as required by the project methodology.
- Completes source to target, business rules, reporting use process mapping and design.
-Works with vendors to ensure reports, data integration and designs are efficient, scalable and contemporary.
- Provide support to Commercial IT leaders in developing business benefits analysis and estimates for area of responsibility (business requirements, functional design, business processes, UAT).
- Translates requirements and processes into functional and technical data designs.
- Leads user acceptance testing for data workstreams across multiple commercial areas of support (e.g. marketing data, sales data, access data).
- Serve as the conduit between the internal functional owner of data sources and the software development team(s) through which requirements flow and are designed, built and tested.
Provides creative solutions to data challenges, working closely with enterprise and IT teams in this space.
- Ensure conceptual, functional, and technical designs will meet functional and non-functional requirements for projects and enhancements.
- Understands the business processes associated with data and ensures the solutions are designed and built to meet client business requirements and long term single source of truth and supportability.
-Support end-user technology training and communications.
Business Technology Planning:
- Support commercial IT and commercial leadership to Identify gaps in existing processes, determine disposition (major project, small project, enhancement) and provide recommendations for future process & technology improvements.
- Build and maintain relationships with assigned customers.
- Develop and continually strengthen deep knowledge of business and business processes for assigned areas.
Define business requirements, identify trends and gaps with existing processes, and recommend projects as input into the annually planning process business requirements, functional design, business processes, UAT).
-Act as a workstream lead to ensure plans for data management, maintenance and reporting meet business requirements now and for the future.