• As a key player in our cell biology team, you will:
o Perform cutting-edge cell biology research by integrating knowledge from oncology, immunology and human genetics and support development of novel therapies using innovative technologies and approaches
o Independently conceive and execute experimental strategies to identify/validate novel oncology and immuno-oncology) targets and compound mechanism of action. Develop translational plans to support early development of potential drug candidates
o As a member of a cross-functional project team, collaborate with chemists, biologists and pharmacologists to generate novel insights that fuel drug development
o Apply strong scientific, technical and organizational leadership skills to the development of lead discovery strategies for multiple programs
o Establish collaborations with leading academic research groups and CROs
o Represent REVOLUTION Medicines with external organizations
• Ph.D. degree in cell biology, oncology, cellular immunology or a related discipline, with at least 3 years of post-doctoral or relevant industry experience
• Strong track record of research productivity as evidenced by high-quality, impactful publications
• Hands-on experience with a wide range of molecular and cellular techniques that would be suitable for target identification/characterization, including development of human cell- and tissue-based assays
• Expertise in mTOR signaling pathway, CRISPR gene editing for target identification or validation, as well as general technical innovation, preferred
• Rigorous, quantitative and detail-oriented experimentalist
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize options, anticipate challenges, and execute on goals as a member of an interdisciplinary team is extremely important
• Innovative, generous team-player with enthusiasm for our start-up environment
JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
We offer a dynamic, collaborative, and scientifically challenging environment plus an excellent benefits package. To be considered for this exciting career opportunity, please forward your resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com.
REVOLUTION Medicines is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital and veteran status.