REVOLUTION Medicines is an exciting, early stage biotechnology company that discovers and develops innovative drugs for cancer patients directed toward frontier oncology and immune-oncology targets. The company draws inspiration from evolution and natural products that are inherently rich with biological function. REVOLUTION Medicines deploys an innovative toolkit including REVBLOCKS™, an integrated suite of rapid, agile, and modular synthesis methodologies applied to simple chemical “building blocks,” and the REVEAL™ computational platform, which uses evolution’s lessons to inform selection of chemical scaffolds guide drug design for non-classical drug targets. As a new member of the RevMed team, you will join other outstanding scientists who are helping lead our efforts in the discovery and development of new medicines for unmet needs in cancer.
• As a key player in our cell biology team, you will:
o Perform cutting-edge cell biology research by integrating knowledge from oncology, immunology and human genetics and support development of novel therapies using innovative technologies and approaches
o Independently conceive and execute experimental strategies to identify/validate novel oncology and immuno-oncology) targets and compound mechanism of action. Develop translational plans to support early development of potential drug candidates
o As a member of a cross-functional project team, collaborate with chemists, biologists and pharmacologists to generate novel insights that fuel drug development
o Apply strong scientific, technical and organizational leadership skills to the development of lead discovery strategies for multiple programs
o Establish collaborations with leading academic research groups and CROs
o Represent REVOLUTION Medicines with external organizations
• Ph.D. degree in cell biology, oncology, cellular immunology or a related discipline, with at least 3 years of post-doctoral or relevant industry experience
• Strong track record of research productivity as evidenced by high-quality, impactful publications
• Hands-on experience with a wide range of molecular and cellular techniques that would be suitable for target identification/characterization, including development of human cell- and tissue-based assays
• Expertise in mTOR signaling pathway, CRISPR gene editing for target identification or validation, as well as general technical innovation, preferred
• Rigorous, quantitative and detail-oriented experimentalist
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize options, anticipate challenges, and execute on goals as a member of an interdisciplinary team is extremely important
• Innovative, generous team-player with enthusiasm for our start-up environment
JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
We offer a dynamic, collaborative, and scientifically challenging environment plus an excellent benefits package. To be considered for this exciting career opportunity, please forward your resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com.
REVOLUTION Medicines is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital and veteran status.