A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact. All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
BioMedicine Design's Endogenous Antibody Discovery Group is seeking a PhD-level Senior Scientist to drive antibody discovery campaigns. The candidate will be primarily responsible for designing and implementing strategies to generate lead antibody candidates by immunizations and hybridoma generation in a high throughput environment. The role also requires a significant contribution to technology development in the area of antibody discovery. The selected candidate will work in close coordination with BioMedicine Design's High Throughput Assay Screening group in lead identification. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record in the following areas: * Biotherapeutic lead generation through cell based methods
* Development of novel antibody discovery platforms
* B cell repertoire analysis
* Antibody cloning and engineering
* Use of integrated lab automation
* Background in B cell immunology, and proven expertise in NGS and in molecular biology
1) Design and implementation of immunization strategies 2) Evaluation of immune responses 3) Generation and screening of antibodies using cell-based methods in a high-throughput environment 4) Identification and evaluation of new technology platforms for antibody discovery 5) Preparation and delivery of detailed presentations, both written and verbal, to project teams 6) Effective communication and coordination of work in highly matrixed project team environment