A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact. All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Research Scientist to provide assay and shRNA/CRISPR reagent generation support for Oncology Target Discovery (OTD) group projects. This will include providing: 1) Cell culture and molecular biology cloning support for shRNA/CRISPR gene target construction and validation 2) Developing and running screens using libraries of small molecule inhibitors, shRNA or CRISPR gene targets reagents 3) Performing weekly analysis and providing data results for screens and assays
* Provide cell culture and molecular biology support for shRNA and/or CRISPR reagent generation
* Perform lentiviral cell transduction support for both immune and tumor cells for screens
* Use Biomek and Janus liquid handling platforms for developing high throughput assays and screens
* Provide weekly updates and analysis of screen and assay data
* Manage assay reagents, compound ordering, and inventory tracking
* Support development of new technologies and innovative approaches that aid in increased throughput or improvement in reagent quality, assay performance, or sensitivity