• Primarily be responsible for developing and performing binding assays, kinetic profiling assays, competition assays, efficacy assays and epitope binning of early therapeutic candidates using a wide range of biophysical and biochemical methods including Biacore, MASS-1, Octet, FRET, ELISA, etc.
Experience in SDS PAGE is a plus.
• Antibody conjugation experience is a plus.
• Experience in protein expression and purification is a plus.
• Mass spectrometry: Intact mass determination of antibodies and Fc-fusion protein can be an added advantage.
• Implement and validate protocols.
• Reviewing literature for technical support.
• Data analysis.
• With assistance, executes experiments, conducts analysis and reports results.
• Work with minimal direction to complete assigned tasks.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Biochemistry or related discipline with 2 years of hands on experience in industry focusing on Biologics.
• At least 2 years of industry experience in bioanalytical and biophysical characterization of monoclonal antibodies, Fc-fusion proteins, peptides and antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs).
• ***MUST have experience with Bicaore or SPR instruments.***
• Proven track record of developing binding assays for monoclonal antibodies and other forms of biologics candidates using all or any of the following techniques: Biacore, MASS-1, Octet, HTRF, AlphaScreen, ELISA.
MUST HAVE BIACORE EXPERIENCE with antibodies/antigens