BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for San Diego's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Senior Research Associate to work for a leading San Diego biotechnology company.
- Coordinate activities of a cell culture lab: handling of primary tumor cells and tumor cell lines, bio-banking, evaluate and optimize new culture conditions etc.
- Contribute to project process with scientific discipline through research.
- Work independently with moderate supervision.
- Have open communication, positive interpersonal and teamwork skills, and timely, accurate maintenance of written reports.
- Analyze data and interpret results.
- Prepare technical reports, summaries, protocols and quantitative analyses.
- Adherence to Quality System.
- Requires a PhD or BS/MS in a scientific discipline.
- Requires 1-3 years of related laboratory experience in Flow Cytometry.
- Experience with flow-cytometry
- Background in cancer biology and/or cellular signaling pathways required.
- Ability to troubleshoot effectively and solve scientific problems without supervision.
- Must have ability or experience to read and understand relevant scientific literature.
- Willing and able to work under the pressure of deadlines and find solutions to meet timelines.
- Flexible team player, strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable using computers, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, e-mail, and internet.
- Willing and able to work within a Quality System with oversight by QA and other regulatory bodies.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Detail oriented
**If interested, please submit your resume as a Word Doc. to JJYarlott@biophaseinc.com