The Quality Control Chemist facilitates and assists in execution of systems to assure cGMP compliance for all relevant operations carried out within and for BioDuro LLC. Responsible for performing advanced experiments and general laboratory duties.
Essential Job Functions:
• Performs quality control analysis for raw materials, drug product, stability testing and final release testing.
• Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), protocols and other instructions from management
• Works with advanced methods and performs advanced experiments accurately, consistently, and in a timely manner
• Practices good notebook keeping and labeling practices
• Performs data analysis using Excel spreadsheets and other necessary tools
• Assists with method development and method validation
• Writes/revises Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and methods when necessary
• Assists other Chemists with assigned projects
• Complies with all laboratory safety guidelines including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Maintains general cleanliness of the lab, including personal bench space and common use areas
• All other tasks and duties assigned as perceived and agreed upon by senior management
BS or MS degree in Chemistry or a related scientific discipline
4-6 years experience in chemistry, quality control and/or labortatory management positions.
Full computer literacy including Microsoft Project training