If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to change lives and you thrive when making brave decisions – join us.
We’re constantly pushing the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines to patients, with a passion for discovery and a pipeline to show for it. We’re pioneering innovative research and exploring novel pathways across key therapeutic areas including oncology, respiratory, inflammation and autoimmunity, cardiovascular and metabolic disease, and infection and vaccines. And we’re industry-leading in immunology, protein engineering and translational science. We offer a unique and strong collaborative network as part of the AstraZeneca family, as together we explore synergies between small and large molecules.
MedImmune has a dynamic environment that fosters collaboration and innovation. We attract top minds, and we nurture and build top talent.
Manages the execution of site and IT projects in accordance with AZ Biologics’ project governance process in support of our current and future site processes and implementation of IT capabilities.
- Ability to apply extensive expertise as a project manager within the biopharm industry to successfully deliver project and program outcomes while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Has an extensive knowledge of project management tools including schedules, communication plans, risk plans, resource plans, scope management tools, action item trackers, and project plans.
- Maintains high level of expertise in the field of project management and within the biopharm industry through review of current scientific, professional and business literature, and attendance and participation at professional.
BS required, Masters preferred. Science degree (chemistry, biology, engineering, pharmacy) strongly preferred.
Years of Experience:
Minimum of 8 years experience; 4 years project management experience; 4 years in biopharma.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, team members, and/or partners.
Ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to develop a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form to help with informing and coaching others.
Outlook, Internet Explorer, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, SharePoint
- PMP or similar certification preferred.
- Experience in support of IT implementation within Pharma industry support of product strongly preferred
- Manufacturing or CM&C PM experience a plus.
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.