Senior Biostatistician - Pasadena , CA | Biospace
Get Our FREE Industry eNewsletter

Senior Biostatistician

Lotus Clinical Research, LLC

Location:
Pasadena , CA
Posted Date:
8/4/2017
Position Type:
Full time
Job Code:
Salary:
Required Education:
Masters Degree
Areas of Expertise Desired:
Biostatistics,

Job Description

Senior Biostatistician

Do you want to join a fun, hard-working, results oriented team? Are you dedicated, organized, and detail-oriented?  Do you have a “can-do” attitude and a strong desire to provide statistical value to our clients? Do you want to work for an organization that appreciates and encourages employees to come up with innovative solutions to our clients’ problems and to contribute to all aspects of the clinical trials process?  Lotus Clinical Research is hiring a CRO Senior Biostatistican who embodies those traits.  

Overview:  Our Senior Biostatistician will serve as Lead Statistician on multiple projects of large size and complexity or on multiple-protocol programs including Phase 1-4, market development, observational, or registry study projects. You will be the statistical liaison for clinical project management teams, multi-departmental internal teams, and sponsors.  The position is responsible for both management (timelines/budget) and technical (statistical analyses, SAP writing, TLF review etc.) aspects of clinical trials, including the support of regulatory submission by provision of CDISC standardized study data and support of ISS/ISE analyses.  You will supervise project teams including the coordination of table program distribution and validation responsibilities among team members, mentoring and supervising junior statisticians with regard to performance reviews, resourcing, and recommendations for promotions.

Requirements

Requirements:
•   6 years relevant statistical experience in clinical research and pharmaceutical field with phase 1-3 clinical trials
•   Master’s degree required (major in statistics preferred)
•   Demonstrated knowledge of advanced statistical analysis skills and be proficient in: Base, SAS, SAS Macros, SAS/STAT, SAS/Graph, and SAS/SQL
•   Demonstrated knowledge with industry standards including ICH guidelines, CDISC data structures, 21 CFR Part 11, and FDA guidelines
•   Strong communication (written and oral), interpersonal, and organization skills
•   Experience working independently and able to prioritize tasks with minimal instruction
•   Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills required along with an ability to think strategically to improve processes
 
Primary Location: North America - US Regional
Title: Senior Biostatistician
Schedule: Full-time
Travel: 25% (telecommuting remaining 75%)
FLSA Status: Exempt

Please email resume and cover letter (including salary requirements) to hr@lotuscr.com.