Senior Biostatistical Programmer - Pasadena , CA | Biospace
Get Our FREE Industry eNewsletter

Senior Biostatistical Programmer

Lotus Clinical Research, LLC

Location:
Pasadena , CA
Posted Date:
8/4/2017
Position Type:
Full time
Job Code:
Salary:
Required Education:
Bachelors Degree
Areas of Expertise Desired:
Biostatistics, Programmer,

Job Description

Senior Biostatistical Programmer

Do you want to join a fun, hard-working, results oriented team? Are you dedicated, organized, and detail-oriented?  Do you have a “can-do” attitude and a strong desire to provide statistical value to our clients? Do you want to work for an organization that appreciates and encourages employees to develop innovative solutions to our clients’ problems and to contribute to all aspects of the clinical trials process?  Lotus Clinical Research is hiring a CRO Senior Biostatistical Programmer who embodies those traits.  

Overview:  Our Data Team is relied upon by the sponsors and internal project team.  This Senior Biostatistical programming position will have responsibilities for the production of clinical trials related Tables, Listings, and Figures (TLFs) for delivery to clients.  Lead responsibilities may include development and validation of proprietary SAS macros, and advanced statistical programming to support large complex biostatistical projects. This position is also expected to provide the Biostatistics department with advanced programming knowledge to lead, develop and support programming efficiencies.

Requirements

Requirements:
•   8 years relevant statistical SAS programming experience in clinical trials
•   Bachelor’s degree required (major in statistics, math, computer science preferred)
•   Must be able to demonstrate extensive experience in the execution and data analysis of clinical studies and be proficient in: Base, SAS, SAS Macros, SAS/STAT, SAS/Graph, and SAS/SQL
•   Demonstrated knowledge with industry standards including ICH guidelines, CDISC data structures, 21 CFR Part 11, and FDA guidelines
•   Strong communication (written and oral), interpersonal, and organization skills
•   Experience working independently and able to prioritize tasks with minimal instruction
•   Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills required along with an ability to think strategically to improve processes

Primary Location: North America - US Regional
Title: Senior Biostatistical Programmer
Schedule: Full-time
Travel: 25% (telecommuting remaining 75%)
FLSA Status: Exempt

Please email resume and cover letter (including salary requirements) to hr@lotuscr.com.