Lab Support has immediate Direct Hire openings for a Senior Biologics Manufacturing Associate with a Biotech client in the Greater Philadelphia Region!
• Manufacturing of Master and Working Cell Banks, Cell & Gene Therapy products, and/or final product fills
• Interact with Engineering, Facilities, Validation, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Project Management, and Materials Management groups. As needed, further interaction will be required with material/equipment vendors and commercial partners.
• Responsible for activities required for successful operation of assigned project area including: ensuring batch production activities follow all documentation and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Cleans process suites and equipment.
• Reviews and signs logbooks.
• Conducts development projects and verification runs from inception to completion.
• Prepares and revises technical documents and reports.
• Communicates status of operations, safety and maintenance problems, in a timely manner to Area Management.
• Participates in internal meetings as appropriate.
• Monitors and communicates inventory needs to company’s Materials Management group.
• Initiates deviations/investigations.
• High School diploma and at least 3- 4 years in cell production/biologics facility or Bachelor’s degree with major in Biology, Chemistry or related Science major and 2-3 years of experience in cell production/biologics facility or equivalent. Must have mammalian cell culture experience
• Experience in aseptic processing techniques and some understanding of regulatory requirements for a cGMP manufacturing facility is required.
• Holiday and shift work often required based on manufacturing schedule as determined by Management.
For immediate consideration please forward a copy of your resume in MS word format to Jessica.Corliss@Labsupport.com with “Senior Biologics Manufacturing” in the subject line.