We are seeking a highly motivated cell biologist to generate novel antibody-based therapeutics utilizing our industry-leading ADC technology. The successful candidate will independently design, conduct, and interpret experiments utilizing a diverse array of techniques aimed at validating targets and characterizing ADCs. Standard methodologies will include cell-based assay development, flow cytometry, cytotoxicity assays, and immunohistochemistry. Additional activities may include mining genomic data, high throughput experimentation (RNAi and small molecules), protein-protein binding assays, and epitope mapping. The successful candidate will independently prepare for and present their results at departmental and integrated project team meetings.
• PhD with 0-3 years of experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
• Significant understanding of oncology signaling pathways
• Expertise in one or more of the following: informatics/genomic data analysis, high-throughput experimentation, identification and validation of oncology targets, and elucidating signal transduction mechanisms
• Experience with biologics or antibody therapeutics is a plus
• Experience in discovering predictive biomarkers is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation skills
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer.