We are seeking a highly motivated and independent researcher to work on novel drug development and screening technology. The candidate is expected to work independently, designing and performing experiments and analyzing results.
The candidate is expected to work very independently, without daily supervision. The general strategy for the directions of the research is developed in collaboration with the company's scientific advisers, but the candidate is expected to develop their own specific experiments.
We are looking for dedicated, goal-oriented researcher who likes to learn new skills and develop novel experimental techniques.
- design and execute research projects under general guidance from the research advisers
- perform molecular cloning and expression analysis
- overexpress, purify and asses activity of proteins
- perform gel analysis and immunostaining
- perform kinase activity assays
- analyse and process results of experiments
We are based in Kendall Sq. in Cambridge, MA.
We are an early stage company, developing quickly and offering a chance to work on a unique technology that will provide a revolutionary tool for drug development and studying diseases.
We offer very friendly, fast-paced work environment, competitive salary and a chance to be part or an amazing new field, to make a real difference in the way we think about biology and use biological tools.
Please send your CV, and please have three letters of reference all sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the candidate should hold a BS degree plus minimum five years of experience in laboratory work, or a PhD in molecular biology, bioengineering, biochemistry or related field.
- the candidate should be familiar with basic molecular biology techniques like cloning, protein overexpression purification, Western blots and immunoassays
- preference will be given to candidate with those additional skills: knowledge of liposomal techniques, encapsulation and liposome purification, experience working with membrane proteins and/or GPCR receptor pathways.