Arcus Biosciences is seeking for a highly motivated and team-oriented candidate for the position of Scientist/Senior Scientist in the Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK) Department. The Scientist/Senior Scientist will be a key member of our multi-disciplinary drug discovery teams, and will be responsible for designing and executing in vitro and in vivo studies to support the discovery and development of novel immunotherapy drug candidates.
• PhD degree in pharmaceutical sciences or related discipline, or MS degree with 5+ years of industrial experience
• Solid understanding of principles of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics
• Proficient in the design and analysis of preclinical PK/PD experiments or studies characterizing the disposition of xenobiotic molecules
• Hands-on experience and strong trouble shooting skills in most in vitro ADME assays including enzyme kinetics, in vitro and in vivo biotransformation, quantitative and qualitative LC-MS analysis
• Excellent organizational and communication skills