Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
The Molecular Profiling group is looking for a Scientist to analyze immuno-oncology (I/O) clinical, preclinical, and public profiling data to support I/O target mechanism studies, biomarker and target discovery & development, as well as implement and develop I/O data analysis pipeline using cutting-edge algorithms and statistically sound methodologies.
- Collaborate with I/O scientists in preclinical and clinical departments to design profiling experiments and draft data analysis plan
- Communicate results with I/O scientists, refine analysis based on feedback, and plan/prioritize follow-up experiments
- Prepare clear, concise and easy-to-understand presentations and documentations for collaborators, senior management and government agencies
- Analyze proprietary and public profiling data to support I/O targets and biomarker discovery
- Analyze proprietary tox profiling data to support Tox studies
- Analyze proprietary clinical profiling data to support Clinical studies
- Contribute to team effort of developing I/O data analysis strategies and establishing I/O data analysis best practices
- Participate in team effort of organizing and integrating proprietary and public molecular profiling data to enable data sharing and visualization for bench scientists