Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic protein engineer at a Scientist 3 level to join the Protein Engineering Group. The candidate will be expected to lead a variety of protein engineering projects to optimize and generate differentiated antibody therapeutic leads.
• Lead protein engineering efforts to optimize variable and constant domains of antibodies to generate novel therapeutic leads.
• Independently perform complex experiments with strong attention to detail and documentation.
• Excellent written and oral skills are necessary.
• Accomplish goals under project team time lines.
• Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Structural Biology, or similar field with 4-8 year of industry experience.
• Extensive industry experience working in a project team setting to engineer antibodies and generate novel and effective clinical leads.
• Experience and knowledge in molecular biology, protein expression, purification, and characterization required.
• Experience in protein crystallography and structure-function is highly desirable.
• Good understanding of immunology/oncology and drug development process is a plus
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary biologics discovery team.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer - Vet/Disability