Arcus Biosciences is seeking a highly motivated and team-oriented Scientist to join the Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK) Department. The Scientist will be a key member of our multi-disciplinary drug discovery teams, and will be responsible for designing and conducting in vivo and in vitro drug metabolism studies to support the discovery and development of novel immuno-oncology drug candidates.
PhD degree, or MS degree with 5+ years of industrial experience
• Solid background in organic chemistry and drug metabolism
• Hands on experience with in vivo and in vitro ADME assays including metabolite profiling and characterization, mechanistic biotransformation studies, CYP inhibition, and reaction phenotyping
• Proficient in qualitative and quantitative analysis by LC-MS/MS
• Strong skill in the operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Thermo Q-Exactive mass spectrometers is preferred
• Excellent organizational and communication skills