A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact. All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
* Work under supervision of a Senior Scientist with high degree of independence
* Responsible for the development of robust and reliable ligand binding in biological matrix (plasma, serum) and /or cell-based assays suitable for characterizing the disposition and immunogenicity of biotherapeutics in various matrixes using a range of potential screening platforms and assay techniques
* High degree of independence in the design, trouble shooting, validation and conduct of the assay to support biotherapeutic programs
* Timely delivery of concentration and immunogenicity data to PDM BioTX principal investigators and other partners in compliance with local or global regulatory requirement.
* Advancing bioanalytical capabilities to improve efficiency, cost effectiveness and appropriateness of assay for regulated support
* Development and validation of assays to be governed per departmental SOP.
* Accurate execution and documentation of bioanalytical method in a regulatory compliant manner. Ensure GLP compliance is maintained in laboratory during study support
* Laboratory focused position
* Design, develop and implement ligand binding assays (e.g. ELISA, ECL detection) in biological matrix (plasma, serum) to measure compound concentration, detect the presence of anti-drug antibody and neutralizing anti-product antibody activity in a regulated (GLP, GCP) environment.
* Participate in the design, development and implementation of cell-based assays.
* Perform data analysis and interpretation and be able to draw conclusions regarding progress and results of work, utilizing the data in appropriate decision making. Gathers input from colleagues, literature, and additional resources to assist in driving the project forward. Knowledge and hands-on experience developing ligand binding assays, utilizing various platforms.