The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for the overall management and administration of the RADAR sales reporting platform for the Inflammation & Nephrology Business Unit (INBU). The position includes responsibility around design, implementation, training, and overall administration of all sales reporting deliverables. The Sales Ops Manager will work closely with internal sales ops partners (RADAR team, Incentive Comp team) as well as significant interaction with Sales Leadership, Commercial Information Management, IS, and Marketing.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Primary point of contact for RADAR production reports for the Inflammation & Nephrology Business Unit
- Proactive engagement with field sales team which includes developing new reports, enhancing existing reports, and training.
- Project Management - Leading cross functional teams for the purpose of improving reports and reporting processes based on changing business trends.
- Facilitate and participate in in Sales Ops Advisory Panels for the purpose of understanding the business needs of the INBU.
- Develop and implement reporting QC standards and processes to ensure report accuracy.
- Work closely with Incentive Compensation, Analytics, and Size and Structure teammates to ensure accurate implementation of business rules and enhancements in all RADAR reporting deliverables.
- Partner with field training team to create training materials and deliver RADAR training to new hires.
- Ensure adherence to compliance/legal regulations
- Demonstrated flexibility as new areas of responsibility are defined.
Master's degree & 2 years of sales & marketing operations, finance and/or analytics experience
Bachelor's degree & 4 years of sales & marketing operations, finance and/or analytics experience
Associate's degree &10 years of sales & marketing operations, finance and/or analytics experience
High school diploma/GED & 12 years of sales & marketing operations, finance and/or analytics experience
- 3+ years of experience with data management, business analysis, and solution design/development
- 5+ years of experience working in sales operations or similar
- Strong project management skills, with proven success influencing clients, customers, and team members
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into innovative solutions
- Strong client service skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, oral, and presentation -- appropriately gauged to a broad range of audiences from senior leadership to front-line field staff and to peers in various disciplines.
- Expertise in Microsoft products Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Experience with sales and activity reporting, incentive compensation, Plan Of Action, field systems solutions such as Veeva (salesforce.com), Javelin, and other systems such as Customer Master (Master Data Management solutions) and Reporting Solutions such as Cognos, Spotfire, Micro-strategies, etc.
- Deep knowledge of pharmaceutical data including IMS DDD, Xponent data, Plan Track, Managed Markets and charge back data is highly desirable
- Ability to adjust to changing needs within the organization and to change priorities as needed