AstraZeneca holds a unique position in respiratory disease, including asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), with a range of differentiated potential medicines in development by leveraging novel combinations, biologics and devices. The pipeline also has a number of promising assets in inflammatory and autoimmune diseases within areas such as psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, gout, systemic lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.
The Respiratory Clinical Science Liaison will serve as a key clinical liaison to advanced practice health care providers (HCPs). The Respiratory Clinical Science Liaison will be a key member of the Respiratory Field Medical Affairs team, working in close partnership with the Respiratory Medical Science Liaisons and Field Physicians.
- Advanced Degree and/or advanced licensure or certification (i.e. NP, PA-C)
- At least 3 years of direct patient care experience
- Previous experience in the clinical management of respiratory disease (preferred experience in asthma and COPD)
- Excellent verbal skills
- Strong presentation skills including the ability to effectively communicate medical data/concepts
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel (percentage varies with geography)
- Previous pharmaceutical industry experience
- Experience in biologics
- Previous experience in field medical role
- Certified Asthma Educator
UPDATED 4 territories available:
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
Global Career Level E
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law