The intern will learn basic principles of ELISA and gets hands on experience performing ELISA assays. In addition, they also will have an opportunity to learn the bioanalytical method validation procedures found in industry.
• Research process validation guidelines, standards and techniques.
• Run ELISAs and Gen5 software.
• Laboratory notebook keeping.
• Data analysis with Excel (under supervision).
• Research data auditing guidelines, standards and techniques.
• Stock inventory and order supplies.
• Maintain instruments.
• Make ELISA buffers.
• College undergraduate with a STEM major OR a high school diploma with strong passion for industrial science.
• Lab experience preferred.