Delinia, Inc., is developing novel biologics that harness the power of Regulatory T Cells for the treatment of autoimmune diseases (http://deliniabio.com). Delinia is seeking a highly motivated laboratory scientist with a strong scientific grounding in immunology and with extensive experience in cell-based assays to join our research group. This is a contract/temporary position for up to six months with the possibility of converting to a regular position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and executing in vitro assays of immune cell function and performing phenotypic analyses of immune cell populations to support research and preclinical development programs. Strong data analysis skills, and the ability to prepare written reports and to present results in research team meetings is critical.
• B.S. in biological sciences with >2 years experience, an M.S., or a new Ph.D. The title and compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications.
• Extensive hands-on experience with cell culture, especially primary human cells.
• Experience with cell-based assays of immune function, such as proliferation, cytotoxicity, and other T cell functional assays.
• Experience with multicolor flow cytometry
• Strong data analysis skills and familiarity with key data analysis programs (eg., Excel, Prism, FlowJo)
Key personal attributes:
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work within a tight-knit team
• An open, collaborative approach to your work.
• The ability to adapt to the rapidly changing needs of a dynamic company.
Delinia has facilities in Emeryville, CA, and Cambridge, MA; this position is located in Emeryville, CA.
Delinia wants individuals with the drive and passion to do innovative science and develop valuable new treatments for patients. Delinia offers competitive compensation packages. Interested candidates should send their resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.