ACEA Biosciences, Inc. is looking for a highly motivated Research Associate to join the Reagent Development Team to contribute to the expansion of the program. This position will be primarily responsible for performing all essential functions related to the flow cytometry testing of antibodies through surface, intracellular, and multicolor analysis in a program developing antibody related reagents for both IVD and research markets.
• Plan, design and perform antibody reagent development experiments. Analyze experiment data and provide experiment summary and report
• Optimize protocol and processes, develop SOPs and product specifications and transfer them to other functional groups
• Participate in document preparation for project updates and reviews
• Responsible for reagent team related logistics such as maintenance of lab area and equipment plus ordering supplies & reagents
• Contribute to trouble shooting and problem solving during various stages of product development
• Works independently with minimal supervision
• Performs other activities and responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in immunology or related biological science with 2+ years relevant lab experience
• Solid knowledge in immunology and cell biology
• Substantial hands-on experience (at least 1 year) with flow cytometry analysis of human blood cells or cell lines required
• Experiences in bead based immunoassay is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to design, execute, and analyze experiments as well as generate summary and reports
• Action oriented and attention to detail with the ability to drive for results
• Experiences in clinical diagnostic reagent development a plus
• Ability to advance multiple projects, to identify priorities and work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• A good team player who sets the team goal as priority, respectful to others, dependable and helpful
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills are essential
ACEA offers a professional, collaborative, creative and supportive environment with a competitive compensation package including health, dental and 401(k) plan. For more information on this and other open positions, please visit our website at www.aceabio.com.
Due to the volume of responses, only qualified candidates are considered.
Please no agencies.