Amprion Inc is an emerging biotech company developing a novel diagnostic platform for neurodegenerative diseases and is based in Houston and San Diego. We are looking for a self-starting Research Associate to work in our San Diego labs. Primary responsibilities will include performing in vitro assays to detect misfolded protein aggregates using Amprion's proprietary PMCA platform in support of in-house research and industry collaborations.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a stimulating environment at the cutting edge of technology.
- BS or MS/BS
- Experience with in vitro laboratory assays (ELISA, Western Blot, PCR) is a must.
- Experience with protein preparation and purification is required.
- Experience with laboratory automation is a distinct plus.
- Self-starting scientist capable of operating in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills.