Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Research Associate to join the Protein Biochemistry group. The qualified individual will be responsible for performing a variety biochemical and biophysical assays to characterize protein biologics to support late-stage development and commercialization efforts. The ideal candidate will be hardworking, efficient, flexible, and able to perform key responsibilities in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Conducts biochemical and biophysical characterization experiments on therapeutic protein candidates for late-stage development and regulatory submissions.
- Provide input on experimental design and suggest modifications in protocols or experimental methods to meet the needs of a particular program or molecule.
- Will take on additional responsibilities in advanced method development to support efforts to characterize size/charge variants, protein-ligand complexes, and high concentration protein solutions of therapeutic protein drug candidates.
- Documents experiments, results and findings in laboratory notebook; presents work at group and department meetings; contributes to drafting of protocols, method development reports, regulatory submission sections, and peer-reviewed articles for publication.
- Maintain instruments, troubleshoot instrumental/experimental problems, and order/maintain supplies.